Positive Steps Fertility in Gulfport Mississippi
Introducing Gulfport Mississippi’s Newest Fertility Clinic
Positive Steps Fertility is excited to announce its expansion to Gulfport, Mississippi, offering patients living across the southern Mississippi region including Biloxi, Long Beach, Pass Christian, Cuevas areas access to the most advanced fertility care. Our Gulfport office is conveniently located east of route 49 and close to route 90.
Dr. Preston Parry will lead our Gulfport fertility team. Dr. Parry is Board Certified in OB/GYN reproductive endocrinology & infertility and the Inventor of a breakthrough patented fertility diagnostic test called Parryscope® . Not merely a piece of equipment, the Parryscope is a specific procedure that replaces HSG with a fast, effective, and gentle testing method that evaluates three core factors in a woman's fertility:
Number 1. Ovarian Egg Reserve, is there a reasonable number of eggs?
Number 2. Fallopian tubal patency to determine if there are any blockages so sperm and egg can meet, and
Number 3. The uterus's suitability for embryo implantation and successful pregnancy.
From our expert physician to our nurses and support team, every person in our Gulfport office has the same goal of treating our patients like family as we help them build the family of their dreams.
Dr. Preston Parry: Gulfport’s Leading Fertility Specialist
After six years as the chief of reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Dr. Parry opened Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry's education and training include:
- Tufts Medical Center, residency in obstetrics and gynecology
- New York Medical College, School of Medicine, medical degree
- Columbia University, School of Public Health, MPH, sociomedical sciences, research track
- Columbia University, School of General Studies, post-baccalaureate premedical program
- Cornell University, School of Arts and Sciences, BA, a triple major in chemistry, history, and biology
Dr. Parry holds licenses and certifications from:
- States of New York, California, Illinois, Tennessee, and Mississippi
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Subspecialty Certification
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Diplomate
- National Board of Medical Examiners Diplomate
Click here to read more about Dr. Parry’s experience.
Bringing the Most Advanced Fertility Services to Gulfport
We have helped well over a thousand patients get pregnant who could not conceive on their own and provide comprehensive fertility services to the Gulfport region.
Positive Steps Fertility Gulfport office can provide all the services you need to diagnose and treat infertility in both men and women.
Gulfport Fertility Diagnostic Services
Diagnosing infertility depends on what is the source of the problem. Diagnostic testing can include both the male and female components. For female fertility diagnostics, we often use Parryscope® testing, a patented breakthrough in female fertility testing that provides a quick, accurate, and gentle approach to diagnosing the cause of a woman’s infertility.
Additional female diagnostic capabilities include:
- Ovarian Reserve Fertility Testing
- AFC Testing – Antral Follicle Count
- FSH – Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Test (FSH)
- E2 estradiol test
- AMH Anti-Müllerian Hormone Test
- Inhibin B Hormone Test
- Transvaginal Ultrasound Fertility Test
- Pelvic sonogram
- Saline infusion sonohysterogram
We are well equipped to diagnose male infertility, including:
- Male Fertility Testing Post-Ejaculatory Urine Test (Urinalysis)
- Male Fertility Testing Hormone Testing
- Semen analysis
Gulfport Fertility Treatment Services
We know that no two individuals or couples are alike – and no two treatment plans are either. At Positive Steps Fertility, we utilize an extensive range of fertility treatment options to tailor our approach to help people build their families.
It starts with providing our patients a complete understanding of their fertility options, from natural ways to boost fertility to assisted reproductive technologies, like IVF.
Fertility Treatment Services
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI
- Assisted Hatching Fertility Treatment
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Fertility medications used to address hormonal issues
- Lifestyle changes
- A gestational carrier (Surrogate)
Join our Egg Donor Program in Gulfport and earn up to $35,000
By becoming an egg donor, your generosity will enable others to make their dream of becoming mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers a life-changing reality. Positive Steps Fertility is looking for healthy women between the ages of 20 and 29 to include in our egg donor database.
At Positive Steps Fertility, we recognize the commitment and time invested in the process of giving. Donors are compensated up to $35,000.
To find out more information, click here.
Gulfport Fertility Location
Why Wait: Get Fertility Answers Today
Fertility can be challenging but what is essential is to get the answers and support you need to find the right fertility path. Positive Steps Fertility welcomes new patients and has short wait times for your first appointment. So, why wait? Start your new fertility journey today.