Breakthrough Infertility Testing.
Advanced Fertility Treatment.
Guiding your fertility journey with gentle and caring family support
We understand that the path to parenthood can be unique and sometimes challenging. Diagnosing infertility is always dependent on the source of the problem. It starts with getting the right answers
Dr. Parry’s patented innovation in female fertility testing, known as Parryscope, provides a fast, effective, and gentle assessment of the three core aspects of female fertility.
Struggling to start your family can feel overwhelming, but you’re not alone. Discover In Vitro Fertilization – a groundbreaking technique that has been a beacon of light for countless couples in their journey towards parenthood.
Leading Fertility Clinic: Positive Steps Fertility. We Specialize in Hope!
At Positive Steps, we’re not just your fertility clinic. We’re your partners, advocates, and support system in this journey toward parenthood. From our fertility specialists, to our nurses and lab team to the front desk staff, every person in our office has the same goal of treating our patients like family as we remove the barriers in your journey to parenthood. We use state-of-the-art technology and advanced testing methods to pinpoint the reasons behind fertility issues and create personalized treatment plans that suit your specific needs.
- For those just beginning their fertility journey, we invite you to explore our Why Can’t I get pregnant page. Here, you’ll find information on navigating your pregnancy roadmap, understanding sex and conception, and your fertile window.
- If you’ve been on this journey for a while, our Treatment Options page can provide information on the various fertility treatments we offer. From In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), and other advanced procedures, we have the complete
- For a deeper dive into specific signs of infertility, visit our Causes of Infertility page. In this section, we delve into details about various conditions like PCOS, Endometriosis, Male Factor Infertility, and more.
Dr. Preston Parry: A Visionary Fertility Specialist
at the Forefront of Innovation
As a board-certified OBGYN/REI (Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility) specialist, Dr. Parry possesses a unique set of skills that sets him apart in the field. His remarkable ability to communicate complex medical concepts in an easily understandable way to all patients further underscores his distinctive approach. His dedication to helping couples achieve their dreams of starting a family is evident in his impressive credentials and accomplishments.
- Fellow, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Subspecialty Certification (highest level of infertility super-specialized training
- President, Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Chair-elect, Mississippi American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Legislative chair, Mississippi American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Editorial Board, Fertility and Sterility
- Chair of 2022 ASRM Postgraduate Course: Taking the Operating Room to the Office: Obtaining Best Outcomes, Patient Experience, & Economic Sustainability
- Chair of 2023 ASRM Postgraduate Course: Office Hysteroscopy
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine Board of Directors 2022-2023
- Coordinator for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellows hysteroscopy training at the SRS-SREI surgical boot camp, 2017-present
- Division Director, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2011-2017
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) degree, showcasing his commitment to the broader aspects of reproductive health.
- And, Dr. Parry is the inventor of the groundbreaking Parryscope® Fertility Diagnostic approach. This revolutionary fertility testing method allows for accurate, gentle, and efficient evaluation of the core aspects of female fertility in a single office visit.
A Breakthrough in Fertility Testing
The Parryscope® is Dr. John “Pres” Parry’s breakthrough, patented, fast, effective, and gentle testing method that evaluates the core aspects of female fertility.
It evaluates the three components for fertility in women: Ovarian Reserve, Blockage of the Fallopian Tubes, and the Uterus’s Receptiveness to Embryo Implantation and Successful Pregnancy.
This 15-minute procedure gives same day results using easy-to-understand language and providing each patient with a clear, in-depth understanding of her infertility and the treatment options most likely to achieve pregnancy.
What Our Patients Say About Positive Steps Fertility
Our little miracle baby!
We cannot begin to express in words how thankful we are for Dr. Parry and his staff! After struggling for nearly 15 years, Dr. parry was able to help assist us with IUI to conceive our little miracle baby. We highly recommend Dr. Parry to anyone losing hope for starting a family.
THANK YA’LL from the bottom of our hearts for everything!
We love y’all!
Jennifer Holloway Davis
Instantly loved him and his staff!
After over 3 years of infertility and treatments, we sought Dr. Parry for a second opinion. We instantly loved him and his staff, who made us feel at home. We were given hope after preparing ourselves to give up, and after only 2 IUIs with him (ended up being our 10th total), we are finally expecting for the first time ever.
They’ve been nothing but gracious and accommodating. We are forever grateful!
Lauren Signa Casevechia
So incredibly nice and encouraging!
Dr. Parry and his staff were so incredibly nice and encouraging during our testing/conceiving era for our baby girl. I have comfort in my heart knowing that we have such an amazing team located in MS which brings joy and hope to so many families.
You guys helped us conceive our rainbow baby. You will never know the gratitude her father and I have for your clinic.
Angel Mathews Martin
Positive Steps Fertility Locations
149 Fountains Boulevard
Madison, MS 39110
Positive Steps Fertility Shreveport Location
9391 Ellerbe Rd
Shreveport, LA 71106
Positive Steps Fertility Gulfport Location
401 Cowan Road,
Gulfport, MS 39507
Get Your Fertility Questions Answered Today.
Fertility can be a difficult journey. Don't go it alone. We are here to help. Contact us before 3 p.m., and you will get a phone call back the same day.
Our fertility specialists will contact you at a time and phone number convenient for you.
Call Today 855-935-0323
Book Your Appointment NowDon't put your fertility future on hold. Get started on your path to parenthood.
Dealing with infertility can be a very emotionally challenging experience for women. There are many potential reasons why someone might struggle to get pregnant, and our fertility team is here for you to help to identify and address these issues.
Don't suffer in silence. Get help. Get answers. Today