Positive Steps Fertility in Louisiana
Louisiana’s Leading Fertility Service
Positive Steps Fertility provides a full range of care to patients struggling with infertility.
Dr. Parry is Board Certified in OB/GYN reproductive endocrinology & infertility and the Inventor of a breakthrough Patented Fertility Test. Not merely a piece of equipment, the Parryscope is a specific procedure that replaces HSG with a fast, effective, and gentle testing method that evaluates three core factors in a woman's fertility:
Ovarian Egg Reserve, is there a reasonable number of eggs? Fallopian tube patency to determine if there are any blockages so sperm and egg can meet, and the Uterus's Suitability for Embryo Implantation and Successful Pregnancy. This 20-minute procedure gives same-day results in easy-to-understand language, providing each patient with a clear, in-depth understanding of her infertility and the most likely treatment options for pregnancy.
At Positive Steps Fertility, we focus on providing our patients with the best possible care that is easy to comprehend. From Dr. John Preston Parry to our nurses, the lab team, and the front desk staff, our team has the same goal of treating our patients like family as we help you build your family.
Meet Dr. Parry, our Louisiana fertility specialist
Dr. Parry's education and training include:
- Tufts Medical Center, residency in obstetrics and gynecology
- New York Medical College, School of Medicine, medical degree
- Columbia University, School of Public Health, MPH, sociomedical sciences, research track
- Columbia University, School of General Studies, post-baccalaureate premedical program
- Cornell University, School of Arts and Sciences, BA, a triple major in chemistry, history, and biology
Dr. Parry holds licenses and certifications from:
- States of New York, California, Illinois, Tennessee, and Mississippi
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Subspecialty Certification
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Diplomate
- National Board of Medical Examiners Diplomate
Louisiana Fertility Location
Call us today: 833-767-7837
Shreveport, Louisiana fertility clinic9391 Ellerbe Rd, Suite C
Shreveport, LA 71106
Louisiana Fertility Testing and Treatment
Louisiana IVFWe have helped many patients get pregnant who could not conceive on their own.
Effective fertility testing starts with understanding the answers to the core fertility drivers.
• Are there sperm?
• What is the quantity and quality of eggs?
• Are the fallopian tubes open?
• And is there a receptive place for the embryo in the uterus?
Positive Steps Fertility offers comprehensive fertility testing and advanced IVF treatment.
I'm ready to speak to a fertility specialist.
What is my next step?
Positive Steps Fertility is here for you on your parenthood journey. To schedule a new patient appointment in Louisiana, please call our office at 833-767-7837, or fill out our new patient appointment form.